Toronto Holistic Beauty Expo
If you are interested in being beautiful naturally, read more!
An intimate, ONE DAY only celebration focused on authentic natural beauty Toronto's Holistic Beauty Expo – where a “no makeup for the day” atmosphere is endorsed, self-love is emphasized and self-care is required while offering the very best in sustainability and wellness. ·
Learn holistic, uplifting and empowering tips from 10 experts:
- See, try and buy unique natural products from 20 Canadian Green Beauty Formulators and Brands
- Exclusive product reveals
- Try out our “Walking Facial” creation, giving yourself a FULL experience of your favorite brand
- RELAX in the self care station with reflexology, bellanina face lift massage, micro current lifting mini facial, silk brush lymphatic drainage massage
- Attend FREE workshops on the rooftop (weather permitting) to nourish your soul, live and abundance and be powerful and purposeful
- Welcomed with a Herbal Tea of your choice
- Receive FREE Gift bags
Each guest leaves with a bag filled with goodies:
- Zaya Eco Skin Care Face Cream with Canadian willow-herb and raspberry oil
- An organic hemp reusable makeup remover pad
- Moringa powder
- GIFT CARDS for savings off of local wellness centres and Canadian online green beauty makeup!
Don’t miss out this exclusive, ONE DAY only event in Toronto!
Purchase your tickets BEFORE MAY 12TH while quantities last (they will not be on SALE the day of the event (May 12): https://www.holisticbeautyexpo.com/tickets
Canadian Health Professionals leverage HealthLocal to significantly increase their online presence. With over 100,000 Health Professionals listed and 2.5M+ Canadian visitors each year, HealthLocal.ca is the leading online platform connecting Canadians to their local Health Professionals.
We Provide Simple Solutions for small businesses to BE BIG online.
We exist to add BIG value to our customers.
We design our BE BIG services and products to achieve real & tangible outcomes.
Our diverse workforce understands that our clients are real people, too.
To learn more about these services Click here,
or call to speak with a live person 877 310 1426, or email us info@healthLocal.ca