The Ministry of Health has lifted restrictions placed back in March. We are happy to announce that Maria Murchie RMT is now able to re-open to provide care and service to our clients. As always, we are committed to the health and safety of our clients and our staff.
During this phase of re-opening, we have updated our protocols as follows.
1. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If we are not ready, please take a seat in the waiting room.
2. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and before you leave.
3. All rooms are sanitized between clients.
4. Therapists will be wearing masks, you are welcome to wear one as well during treatment. A mask will be provided upon request.
5. We are still accepting cash, cheque, and e-transfer.
Maria Murchie, RMT, resident of Hamilton, Ontario, always knew she wanted to be in the health field, however at a young age she learned that she had a blood phobia, so she was forced to rethink her nursing career. Massage seemed to be a hemoglobin free alternative and it has been for the last 6 years.
A graduate of the Canadian Therapeutic College 2004, and a member of the Canadian Massage Therapists of Ontario since 2005, Maria enjoys finding new therapies and new places to travel, to become more educated in the massage therapy field. Just recently Maria travelled to St. Petersburg, Florida to educate herself on the BAMBOO FUSION massage, and is excited to bring this latest therapy to her clients in Canada.